Hi all! Addison Moore here! My new book BURNING THROUGH GRAVITY just released 8/12/14 and I thought it’d be fun to share some of the things that help me relax between penning my novels. So here it is, my all-time top 10 movies! These are the movies that I can cuddle on the couch with and watch over and over. There are plenty more that can keep me entertained (I’m easy, I swear) but these are my go-to flicks.
1. The Wizard of Oz (What’s not to love? A lion, a witch, and a wardrobe! Oh wait wrong movie, but you get the picture ;)
2. The Princess Bride (LOVE!!!! And I love the music to Storybook Story. I constantly replay the version by Mark Knopfler. If you haven’t heard it, go look it up on Youtube! Go on, I’ll wait.....See? It’s awesome, right?)
3. Pitch Perfect (Hello?! It’s pure brilliance, except maybe for the vomit scenes. Those I could do without.)
4. Bride Wars (Who doesn’t love Kate Hudson AND Anne Hathaway? Win, win!)
5. Titanic (Seriously? I still cry.)
6. All Toy Story movies (Again, Toy Story 3? In tears.)
7. All of the Shrek movies, too! (I think I out laugh every kid in the room when this is on.)
8. Frozen (See? I’m a big baby!)
9. Safe Haven (There’s just something swoon worthy about it from start to finish. Josh Duhamel = serious yum.)
10. Groundhog’s Day (I can honestly quote almost every line from this movie. My husband and I have it DVRd and play it way more than it’s ever considered normal.)
About Burning Through Gravity
They soared so high so fast they never expected the fall.
Two beautiful souls.
Two seemingly innocent deceptions.
Once they meet, Stevie and Ford explode into one another in a ball of lust, hotter than a July moon. Ford is assertive, dominate and in control, that is until Stevie brings him to his knees. He thinks she’s the most beautiful woman he’s ever met both inside and out. Stevie thinks he’s sweet, and sort of goofy—of course it doesn’t hurt that he drips sex like honey.
Stevie is starting to fall hard for Ford.
And Ford is all in with Stevie.
She wonders if he could ever forgive her for what she’s about to do.
She wonders if she wants him to.
They say love conquers all.
But love never met two liars like Stevie and Ford.
His lie cost her a few sleepless nights.
Her lie will cost him everything.
About the Author
Addison Moore is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Her work has been featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine. For nearly a decade, she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.
Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram