Hi all! Addison Moore here! While I’m writing I need lots of tackling fuel, and when I say tackling fuel, I mean snacks. Here’s a top 10 list of my favorite go-to yummy treats that help get my characters where they need to be. In no particular order:
1. Twizzlers! (I know, it’s almost cliche, right? But can you blame me? I like both strawberry and cherry but currently I have cherry bites next to me—so right now they’re my favorite-est)
2. Sushi! (Can I have this for every single meal? In my dream world I have a sushi chef in the kitchen, whipping up a steady steam of awesome cut rolls just for me. Ok, well, I’d probably share with the fam. Probably.)
3. Starbucks! Yes, please. Sadly they know me by name at my local Bux. That was actually a shocking and sad day for me when I realized this because I knew right then I was $pending way too much on my coffee addiction. My go-to drink is a venti iced mocha, decaf (yes, it’s true) with whip cream—because why not?
4. CHOCOLATE. (I can’t help it. I wasn’t always this way. Believe it or not there was a day when I could take or leave the coveted coco. But as time goes on I’m more convinced I’ll live a longer happier life if I partake in this sacred, and quasi-nutritional food group. My favorite is dark with nuts—hazelnuts or almonds will do. I love Sees, Reesse’s peanut butter cups and Godiva if you’re taking notes ;)
5. Fruit. (See? It’s not all bad. Although I tend to go overboard on occasion like the time I ate my weight in blueberries and broke out in a hideous rash from head to toe. I now have to be very cautious when eating blueberries, so I don’t go into anaphylactic shock. Yeah, my body went there.)
6. Ice Cream. (*mmm* Just thinking about the frozen confection has me moaning. I’m an equal opportunity connoisseur, so I really don’t have a favorite flavor but I have been known to get chocolate peanut butter over and over. Although I will say some chocolate flavors taste like dirt (sorry if I offended anyone!) So I’m really careful about chocolate. But Rite-Aid’s Chocolate malted crunch is a must have.
7. Pizza (My mom is right, I eat like a thirteen-year-old. I don’t need to have pizza every day but every now and again there’s nothing like a warm, saucy pizza with extra mushroom and olives. Super yum!)
8. Cheesecake! (Because duh, yum, right? I love all cheesecakes but I especially like red velvet from the Cheesecake Factory. It really is the best.)
9. Taco Bell! (In a perfect world I’d have a Dorrito’s Locos taco Every. Single. Day.)
10. A fresh glazed donut. (Confession. I rarely ever get these, but, when I do, it’s a glimpse into Heaven. This much I know is true.)
And there it is—my caloric top ten! Hope you enjoyed the list and I hope you’ll enjoy the Celestra Series even more! Have fun with Skyla and the gang, above all happy reading~!
Sixteen year-old, Skyla Messenger is a dead girl walking.
When her newly remarried mother moves the family to Paragon Island, to a house that is rumored to be haunted, Skyla finds refuge in Logan Oliver, a boy who shares her unique ability to read minds.
Skyla discovers Logan holds the answers to the questions she’s been looking for, but Logan’s reluctance to give her the knowledge she desires leaves her believing Logan has a few secrets of his own.
Skyla’s bloodlines may just be connected to the most powerful angelic beings that roam the earth, and the more she knows, the more danger she seems to be in.
Suddenly an entire faction of earthbound angels wants her dead, at least she still has Logan, or does she?
Amazon | B&N | iTunes
About the Author
Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram